Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Amazing Amrita Welcomes You to her WORLD!


Hey there! Welcome to my blog! My name is Amrita Prakash and I am here to update you on my life. Basically, the purpose of owning a blog is to update events occurring in your life, and sharing information with others. There are several purposes of using a blog, but the main reason I am using my blog, is because I would like to share all the activities, and assignments that we will be doing in English class. This first assignment used, will be the Short Story Thematic ISU, consisting of three texts. The three texts I chose are: 1) An Image - Master and Servant, 2) Article - Gender Roles - Sikhism, and lastly, 3) Poem - The Lonely Spider. There will be many more assignments and updates, so stay tuned and interested folks!

1 comment: